The Peg Perego Aria Stroller / Aria Double
Having two children of different ages can be very difficult, especially when strolling. Thankfully, there is the light-weight and easy to maneuver Peg Perego Aria Stroller Twin (read customer reviews and check out the store here). Now, you can safely bring your two children along with you even if you have errands to do!
The Peg Perego Aria Stroller 60-40 Twin is manufactured by the Italian company Peg Pregio. This company has over 60 years of experience in making quality strollers for children. In fact, it has received many awards over the years.
The Peg Perego Aria Strollers – 60-40 Twin Design
The peg perego aria double is a side-by-side stroller. It is called “60-40” because one side takes up 60% of the space while the other only takes up 40%. In general, this means that the bigger child can use the bigger seat, while the smaller child takes the smaller seat.
The Peg Perego Aria Stroller 60-40 Twin is compatible with the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio car seat. This means that if one of your children is still an infant, you can still seat him or her at the Peg Perego Aria Double. The infant can stay at the car seat which can be attached to the 60% side of the stroller.
Despite having a twin design as one of the Peg Perego Aria Twin strollers, the unit fits through standard doorways. When folded, it is so compact you will be surprised. It can even fit in your car unlike most side-by-side twin strollers in the market today. Furthermore, when folded, the unit can stand up on its own.
Comfort and Safety of the Peg Perego Aria Double
Although twin in design, each child was thought of in its design. That is why the Peg Perego Aria double has individually adjusting hoods, individual dangling hoops for toys, individual reclining back rests, and individual child trays.
For safety, the Peg Perego Aria Stroller 60-40 Twin has a 5-point harness to keep your child in his or her seat. There is a centralized rear wheel locking system and a front-wheel swivel locking feature as well.
The Peg Perego Aria Double at a Glance
- A side-by-side stroller with one side slightly bigger than the other
- With large storage basket
- With individually adjustable hoods, reclining back rests, and child trays
- 5-point harnesses for safety
- Centralized rear wheel lock with a push-button release
- Front wheels with suspension
- Can stand by itself when folded
- Removable and washable seats
- Appropriate for children up to 43 inches tall and 45 pounds heavy
- Made in Italy
Buying one of the Peg Perego Aria Twin Strollers
The Peg Perego Aria double costs around USD 300 to 350 online. It is frequently bought with a rain guard to keep children protected from rain and snow. This rain guard also covers the children’s feet. When bought online like e.g from this retailer here, the item ships between 1-5 business days. Some sites also offer free 365-day returns.
Remember to check the shipping fees and policies as well as the return agreement before making any purchases online.
Filed under: Peg Perego
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!